Woah, that’s a lot of D’s..
This super easy heart garland can brighten up any room and make it seem as if you’ve been ready for this party for months. When really..you just ordered the food last night, ran to the bakery this morning for treats, and well, DIY’d all your deco.
All you need is some ribon, string, paper, and optional tassels.
1. Cut out hearts and whole punch two holes on each side.
2. String ribon through and secure with hot glue at ends.
3. Outline the letters in hot glue and then attach ribbon or string to spell out love.
4. Add some tassels to the end
* Enjoy your day and make sure it’s full of love !